Friday, June 29, 2007

GREEN LANTERN: SINESTRO CORPS SPECIAL..is it good?? If you think AMAZING is good!


I WILL TRY TO TO SPOIL ANYTHING HERE!

WOW, just when I thought things had plateaued with DC, this graces me with it's omnipotence. This book is so good for a one shot, that I can't even sleep.


The Skinny:
Sinestro is forming his own corps to purge the universe of evil and set things straight. Wait till you read what he says to transform.

Something is happening at the sciencells. Guy Gardner has a hilarious moment.

John Stewart makes a GL sniper rifle-nuff said.

ION, ION, ION....

The art is incredible, the writing is superb. If you don't read this comic, don't ever talk to me again, because you are a philistine, and have no idea what you are missing.

-MORE TO FOLLOW!!!

2 comments:

Erik said...

This was seriously one of the best comics I've read in a looooong while. Knowing what each of those people on the last page are capable of almost sent shivers down my spine. Also, Kyle and Parallax? Awesome.

Unknown said...

It was very good although I think I'm looking forward to Blackest Night even more than I looked forward to this when I heard about it.